Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pata Pata Pata Pon

Been Pataponing for quite a while. This game is amazing! Very interesting concept. It's one of those rhythm games where you strike a certain combination of buttons in a specific rhythm. However the revolutionary concept is that based on your combos, you command your little Patapons (little eyeball characters) to advance, attack, dodge or drum some weird gibberish. The cute sounds made by these little creatures is sure to cheer you up after a day's work. Certainly one of the best games for this year.

26th April 2008, Saturday

Went to Andrew house with Jiahao for house visit plus play XBOX. He's one of my DSO colleagues, but actually not really a colleague, just that we are in the same lab. However he's a really friendly guy and often livens up the lab with his jokes, stories and loads of other stuff. We played Halo 3 at his house, which kinda makes me very sick cos of my motion sickness. Looks like FPS games still not for me, except maybe CS. Last time always played with our FDS platoon-mates. Somehow my motion sickness didn't really surface after I kept playing CS with them. However it's been ages since I last played an FPS, therefore that's why Halo 3 still made me sick. Both Jiahao and Andrew were very pro at the game. They even battled a 25 wins match. Eventually Andrew won by a mere 25-24. LOL! We also played Forza Motorsports, which had extremely awesome graphics. Andrew's wife, Alison, also played together with us. So did Jojo, their pet dog of a pinscher breed. Alison even made Jojo did some simple tricks to entertain us. Everyone's got a puppy. I want one soon! We then eventually went for supper at Holland Village's NYDC. Although we always go there for lunch, I've never seen how lively and vibrant Holland V was in the night. Will be nice to visit Wala Wala at least once though. Charles and Kelvin often go there it seems. Peiyi and the other MKG people went for Mayday's concert and jioed me for supper at 11+. Diao... I was feeling kinda tired and it was only 9pm when we finished our dinner, therefore I went home instead.

0 comments: