Monday, October 25, 2010

Mummy!!! It's Over!!!

Walau what have I been doing for the past 9 days? I wonder if I should have taken 5 days leave in a row in the first place. Oh well... take it as a much needed break to recharge my batteries for the remaining 2 months of 2010, cos there are plenty of things happening which requires plenty of energy i.e. more wedding dinners/ROMs, reservist, AFA, TGCC, Christmas and NYE!

22nd October 2010, Friday

Was cleaning up the remaining left side of my room, i.e. my computer table and the 3 drawers, as well as the shelf above my pc. Now half of my room is spanking clean and neat. The other half are the display cabinets, TV and other cabinets. Will be another round of headache when I'm clearing that area O_o...

Went to meet up with the kiddos and Aaron and gf for some card games at TCC @ Bugis Junction. It's Friday night and therefore they decided to come out for this thingy. Since I'm so free for the whole week, decided to join them for Monopoly Deal there. Played from 9 plus to 12+. In the end we had to take cab home again lol.

23rd October 2010, Saturday

As planned, Selina and Liyang picked me and Momo up to have dinner at The Garden Slug. Wow... I've been to this restaurant several times within 3 months lol. This time we had to sit outside since the whole of the indoor tables were booked for some event I think. Saw the plenty of cats and parrots around the area. The parrots at the petshop at the end of the block kept saying words like "happy birthday", "hello" etc. There is a resident cat seen sleeping at the bench at the front door of The Garden Slug. Lazy kitty.
Resident cat. Resident evil.
First time had to sit outside.
Big and juicy portobello mushrooms! Each one as big as my fist!
Tried this bolognese. Quite ok.
Momo got this dory fish. The fish and mashed potato goes very well with the tartar sauce.
Selina ordered this "baby food"
And Liyang got himself an MMM - Mouthwatering Meatball Melts. The meatball is heavenly!

Ate until wanna puke again. Their portions are really out-of-portions! I'll definitely pay half price to get half of the portions instead!

Then Selina drove us all the way to the Night Safari to the highly anticipated Halloween Horrors event. Wacauz the queue of cars along the road leading to the entrance of NS was so long, and we were asked to park our cars along the road as there weren't enough carparks. Had to walk a long way in. Coupled with the fact that the weather forecast shows thunderstorms throughout the night, we decided to go to the NS on the 30th instead. CrapZZz... Oh well, 30th October DIE DIE MUST GO!

0 comments: