Tuesday, April 01, 2008

HaPpY ApRiL's FoOl DaY

It's the fourth month of 2008 already. How fast can it be? Time really flies sia...

Anyway it's about time to do some makeover to my boring webbie. So here it is!

More about today... Today the lab just opposite my lab was doing some works and they must have placed cans of superglue in that lab. The vapour just dispersed all over the place, through the aircon vent and reached my lab. Therefore the whole lab smelled like, what else, superglue! I think we all got a bit high sia. What the hell... Therefore we shifted to the meeting room upstairs to carry on our stuff. I think my brain has suffered some brain damage man...

Anyway my friend, Chuan Wei, has a friend who just found a dog abandoned near his home. Therefore he brought the puppy of Border Collie mix breed back, seeing it so pitiful. They are now calling out to dog-lovers to spare this poor pup a new home. Anyone who read this, please go to my friend's bloggy and we all hope someone can adopt the doggy.

0 comments: