Sunday, December 02, 2012

Ah Liang and Charlene's Wedding Lunch At ONE°15 Marina Club

Ok I hardly post anything about wedding lunches and dinners I've been to recently (cos all more or less the same lol). Nolah in fact it's because I've never been to this place at ONE Degree 15 Marina Club at Sentosa Cove for wedding lunch/dinner before so I'm definitely gonna snap lotsa pix at this beautiful place.

Ah Liang and Charlene must have spent lotsa effort and $ too to prepare their wedding lunch at such a place. Even the invitation card was specially prepared with something that looks like a boarding ticket to a plane. In fact it's one of the biggest wedding invitation card I've ever received. So kiasu for what? LOL... The view at the ballroom area was indeed quite a magnificent sight to behold. Plenty of yachts and boats berthed right in front of us, with rows of atas houses in the background. You might think you are in Miami or Hawaii or something.









0 comments: