Sunday, October 17, 2010

Long Overdue Post

Once again, laziness (+ busyness) prevented me from updating my blog eheheh. So here goes:

9th October 2010, Saturday

So we went for our JB trip as planned. First time going to JB with the kiddos. And best of all, it is the first time Joy actually stepped into JB. Have to make sure she's taken care of like a little girl (well...she is...ahhaha). We went to get our tickets for two movies: "Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen" and "Eat, Pray, Love". Think must be the first time I watched two movies on the same day at JB. We then had lunch at Nando's, my first time trying food from this supposedly very famous restaurant, as can be seen from the long queues outside its outlet at Bugis Junction. Not too bad, but not to the point of having to queue like mad for it.
2 movies in a row.
Sides are pretty good.
The chicken is quite nice too.
Momo is HOT! Joy is MILD.

Then we went to watch Chen Zhen. Momo and Kiwi and me had already watched the show previously but since Momo wanted to watch again in Canto, we went ahead to watch it lol. WE MISSED THE OPENING AGAIN! WTH... Think we were one or two minutes late. Watching the show again within one week didn't really bore us, or at least to me. I like Donnie Yen movies, for all the action and fighting scenes. But they actually cut off a few scenes from the movie, making it shorter by roughly 15 minutes or so. DiaoOOoo... But still, worth to watch for a second time.

After that, we went shopping for our stuff. I went to shop for my own clothes alone while the three of them went to grab their girls' stuff. I managed to spend up to RM200+ for the first time on my trip to JB lol. Haven't been shopping for clothes since dunno when. Then we met up again to watch Eat, Pray, Love. Quite a nice movie. 3.5 stars.

Next we took a cab to Taman Sri Tebrau Hawker Centre, which was in my usual JB itinerary. First time the kiddos were there, so I brought them to this place I frequented. Ordered quite a bit of food including crayfish, veggies, beggar chicken, salad youtiao, pepper crabs. End up only Momo and me were finishing up the crabs. Yumz I love crabs. Especially pepper crabs. Crayfish was awesome too. Spent about RM30+ per person. We then took a cab back to City Square before making our way back to Singapore. Don't you just love to go to JB for cheap and good movies, food and clothes? =P
Pepper crab! YUM!
Momo so happy that she kena giap by crab.
See lah? Play play play!


10th October 2010, Sunday (101010)

Nice date eh? Went to ECP with Momo. There was some dog events there, so we went to take a look. So many cute doggies running around with their owners. These dogs got such good lives huh?
HDR of the evening sky at ECP. Will use it as my next wallpaper!

18th October 2010, Monday

The start of my week long leave. With NO PLANS at all. Then again, I have plans to do some spring cleaning to my room. Time to take out the trash. And also of cos, to update my blog. Takes lotsa time to blog you know? Especially with plenty of photo-editing.

Suddenly I saw Claire saying meet up for some drinks or dessert on FB, therefore since I have nothing planned for the afternoon, I went to meet her at Iluma. Had some yogurt at Berrylite. Yea it's her birthday so I thought it's nice to meet up for a while for some birthday dessert lol.

1 comments:

peri-peri said...

Bom Dia & warmest greetings from Nando's Malaysia! We are glad that you enjoyed your Nando's experience!