Saturday, December 12, 2009

313 + 150 Trees of the World

Hohoho. Christmas is coming soon. Where's my snow? More importantly will Santa give me a present? Then again I already got myself an early Christmas present lol.


Went to 313@Somerset with family to pick up Cindy who was doing some caroling there. Went there for the first time. Just another shopping centre along Orchard Road, I felt. Throngs of people clogging up the walkways. There are a few new shops there. Looks cool, but I think the prices are not that cool. We merely walked around for less than half an hour before going to Botanic Gardens.
It's the event called "Trees of the World". It features 150 Christmas trees from different organizations, countries, companies etc. Saw quite a few interestingly-decorated trees. I'm sure it's better to go in the night to see all the trees lit up in glory, compared to seeing them in the day. It's the first time they have such a thing at the Botanic Gardens. Nice event to have a shooting spree. And it's the first time I shot so many Christmas trees in a single day lol.
A Christmas tree from my former primary school. East View Primary School
This tree reminds me of the Wraith from Diablo II.

0 comments: