Monday, October 06, 2008

OMG Super LATE

Guess I'm old and forgetful. Nolah...actually I'm just too lazy to update. Wahhaa! Always lump everything together then upload a new post.

Song No. 19: Dreamland (Extended Party Mix)
Artiste: DJ Ross


Comments: They call the genre Italo Dance, which is derived from the Eurodance genre, cos the genre originated from italo disco. Considered an invention by DJ Gigi D'Agustino. Perhaps I will introduce a song from this artiste too. Such an energetic song this is. The song featured in the YouTube video is the normal radio edit I suppose. But the Extended Party Mix is what energetic is all about. Almost 7 mins in length, whenever I feel a need to have a burst of energy, this is the song to blast my eardrums with. To me, I think you need a powerful set of earphones and plug them right into your ears as deep as you can so that you can feel the full effects of the drums and beats of a dance tune. Will be truly euphoric. One word... SHIOK!

0 comments: