Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Dunno What Title To Give

Time passed by so quickly. Duties on all four days doing car marshaling. Quite fun but tiring. Had to endure the hot sun and cold showers, as well as freaking mosquitoes. WTF in the midst of writing this post, got a shocking news. (Went to save someone) Holy crap...I'm past my bedtime today. Shall continue tomorrow. Save as draft first. Publish tomorrow. ZZZ...

The paragraph above was written on the 31st of August. However due to some unforeseen circumstances, I couldn't post a new entry on that day. My campmate, D, was threatening to commit suicide. Diao... I was informed of the news by another campmate, E, because he saw D's msn nick containing weird signs of committing suicide. Therefore we both tried to talk to him and indeed he confirmed he was gonna kill himself. Win liao loh. Let's hope nothing happened to him. Haven't had any news of him since that day.

Anyway today's post is rather late, because I was supposed to post an entry YESTERDAY! It's already the 2nd of September! OMG... But anyways better late than never. I woke up at 12 noon today. Woohoo! Haven't had such a good opportunity to sleep until so late since I started reservist two weeks ago. Everyday had to wake up at 6am or so. Today is a blessing because we could book out yesterday evening due to off-in-lieu cos we had to return to camp on a supposed off day for some stupid briefing. I jioed Guanming for lunch since he's also resting at home now. He had left his company for good and is resting at home before starting his new job next Monday. Steady loh found a new job so quickly. I'm still slacking after two months of searching. After lunch I went home to train up my xbm with sheep4 for the two hours of 2x exp at Jr. Newtie. Quite good experience I would say. After that I went to Tampines Mall to meet up Weijian for another of those financial planning session. It's the 101th time I did such things with my friends or relative. So many of them are into this business now. Indeed anymore that comes along I will tell them even if I meet them up, I won't buy anything from them cos I will almost certainly only support my cousin lol.

Just now, after dinner. I was preparing for my stuff for my interview at SIA tomorrow. Realized I needed some documents to be zapped. Therefore I went down to the photo shop at my neighbourhood as usual to do some photostatting. The last time I walked past that shop I saw the pictures of one of the girls who participated in the U R The One competition from Channel U. I thought the show-owner was just making use of her pictures to gain popularity. Little did I know that I actually saw the girl INSIDE the shop working. It was then I realized that her parents are the shop-owners. Cos I saw the mother there too, and somehow the girl resembled the elder lady. Too bad the girl was busy attending to some other customers, therefore the mother attended to me. The girl also looked very pretty in person. So after I was done, I left the shop. Should have asked her whether she is the one in the pictures all over the shop, I thought. Maybe could get her number? Hahaha. Then I went home and went to the URTO website to look for her details. Ahh.. Her name should be Deng Shiqian. Cos I found the link to her blog and there were pictures of her in the photo shop. The other girl, her twin sister, is Deng Shiying. Both are very pretty. Too bad....both so young. 19 years old only this year. Anyway I posted a message on Shiqian's blog, saying that I will say hi if I see her again next time. So I went back to prepare my stuff for tomorrow's interview. Then I saw the words in bold, telling me to bring the original and photocopy of your NS certificate of service. What the hell is that!? Walauz... Then I went to dig my files for this thing. Alas, I found it. WTH I never had to get this certificate out when I applied for a job at any other place. Hmm... Worse still, I had to go downstairs again to make copies of it! So I went down for the second time. Then I realized, oh... I can say hi to Shiqian this time. When I reached the shop, the mother was already packing up the shop ready to close for the day. This time Shiqian attended to me. My lips were glued together. After everything was done, I left without saying a word. Wahaha. Too paiseh to say anything. KNS...

Oh well... next time perhaps. Hahaha!

1st August 2008, Friday

Booked out after doing the morning shift of RSAF Openhouse Day 2. I went straight to Tampines Mall to get the iPhone, the phone I've been waiting for since last year. Went to queue up and had to wait at least one hour before I was served at the counter. Had to wait another 45 mins or so after taking a number. Walauz! Stand and wait in the morning to direct cars. Stand and wait in the afternoon to queue for iPhone. ZZZzzz.... Finally got my iPhone after around 2 hours of waiting and queuing. I also bought Red Cliff DVD from one of those DVD shops in TM. Spent almost $600 in a day. Woohoo. I'm jobless some more. Wahaha! Went home and watched the show together with Father and Cindy. Still as shiok as watching it the first time in the cinema. The intimate scenes of Lin Chi-ling and Tony Leung that were cut from the cinema version are now inside the DVD. Nothing much loh! Why they cut it!?? ZZZ...

2nd August 2008, Saturday

Did the afternoon shift. Peyyong, Siying and Yaokun went to the Openhouse. The programmes finished by 7pm, however those of us on duty had to wait until 8+ before we could be dismissed. The three of them waited quite a while for me to be dismissed. Then Yaokun drove me back home before they went to TM to have BBQ buffet at Seoul Garden. I went home to bathe before joining them at TM to watch Wall.E. It is a fantastic movie. It is the best animation movie since Finding Nemo, I feel. Although there isn't any dialogue throughout the show, but the storyline is somewhat so fascinating that no words are needed at all. 4.5 stars.

3rd August 2008, Sunday

Borrowed Father's car to drive to PLAB in the morning. Had to reach at 6:45am! Did the morning shift. By the fourth day, everyone was like so dark and tanned. ZZzz... Then we were dismissed at around 1+pm. Ronnie and the rest of the gang reached about 2:30pm. I then joined them to walk around the Openhouse. It was raining quite heavily for a while and therefore I got soaked a bit. I sacrificed my umbrella for Jim and Layyan. Hahaha. Then we went to the stage area to see Dawn Yeoh performing. She was singing a Japanese song and doing some act-cute dance moves. OMG. Why did they have to make her do such a thing? Still quite cute though. LOL. Then we walked around and I left PLAB while they continued waiting for the aerial display at 5pm. I had already watched the aerial display right at the spectator area, as well as from my carpark where I did my duties for the past four days, therefore it would be stupid to stay and watch again with Ronnie and gang. Damn tired also. Argh...

Tested my iPhone by taking some pix during the Openhouse. Not too bad for a 2-mp camera.


And finally... The new song recommendation segment. The new genre I'll be introducing is none other than dance songs. The dance genre is too wide, containing all sorts of different sub-genres. Trance is my favourite, therefore the first song will have to be a trance tune. Wooo!

Song No. 16: Mindcircus
Artiste: Way Out West (Gabriel and Dresden Remix)


Comments: Trancy euphoric tune. Love this remix. The original version contains too much vocals. This remix gives a deeper state of trance and heavier beats. My number one favourite trance tunes of all time.

1 comments:

iphone said...

hi u, your blog interesting!

http://funnyvn.blogspot.com