Sunday, September 21, 2008

Doing Lotsa Boliao Things

For someone who isn't working, this isn't boliao! While waiting for good news everyday, I do all sorts of boliao things. Just took out the old block initiation videos from 2004 and 2005 and edited them, then posted them on YouTube. Those were pretty fun memories. It's a pity that this annual activity is no longer carried out.

2004 Part 1:


2004 Part 2:


2005:


Also, been chatting with lotsa old friends these days, as well as new "old friends", old "new friends". It's ok if you don't understand what I'm saying hahaha. Pretty fun learning about new things from everyone.


Song No. 18: No More Goodbye/Scream My Name
Artiste: Rimini Project


Comments: I dunno what genre you'll classify their music. Techno? I just love "No More Goodbye". It's got such an infectious tune. Interestingly I came across their not so well-known track "Scream My Name". I can't seem to find it anywhere. However I just love the left, right, left, right speaker effect, similar to what you can hear from Madonna's latest hit "Give It 2 Me". You can only fully feel the effect if you listen with earphones. Try it! Rimini Project does some great music, therefore I included both these two of my favourite RP songs in this post.

0 comments: