Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hey Where're the Votes!?

Looks like you guys are very lazy (for those who haven't voted). Just click on a little button can liao mah. So bad leh you all... LOL

Song No. 5:
7 Seconds
Artiste: Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry

Album: The Guide (Wommat) (Youssou N'Dour) and Man (Neneh Cherry)

Released: 1994

Fun Facts: This song probably gave me a very lasting impression because it's in some language which I don't understand! Of course, it's the very gothic background music and the soulful vocals from Youssou N'Dour that makes this song so unique and lovely. I love the solo parts from Youssou N'Dour, even though I don't understand a word. This song is unique also in the sense that Youssou N'Dour is Senegalese, while Neneh Cherry is Swedish, and the song is sung in English and French. Beautifully arranged, I would say. Also one of my favourites and highest played song in my playlist.

Can't embed the song again cos it's disabled. But DO watch/listen to this wonderful song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbBSDE-Dywo

Update: Wigan 0 Man Utd 2 (79th Min), Chelsea 1 Bolton 0 (79th Min) Ok Man U wins the EPL. Full-stop.

0 comments: