Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lots more to update

Just finished up the previous update. Wahh... lots more to go.

Anyway was back from the airport after meeting up with Wenqiang and Hongsheng. WQ is going back to Stockholm once again. Shiokz man... he gets to travel all the time. And he told us his KrisFlyer points accumulated is enough to get him 2 free return tickets to Tokyo! What the hell am I still staying in my current company for!? ZZZzzz...

I reached Terminal 2 a bit early, therefore I went to take a ride on the skytrain to Terminal 3 and back to Terminal 2 first. Then I went to Sakae Sushi to grab a table first since the two of them were still on their way there. Then they arrived and we started our feast and chatted over our lives as usual. WQ said he would treat us to the dinner since he was late. Haha getting so generous now, must be the big bucks he's earning now. So we had dinner and then walked him to the gate before we left. Damn.... feeling hungry already. Should have ordered more since I didn't have to fork out any money ahhaha.

0 comments: